connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: connection problem 4445

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

better than nothing. hope they learn from it Standard smile

Message 181 of 252 (592 Views)

Re: Error retrieving Anthem live service data. PLEASE CARE.

★★★★ Newbie

Same here on PS4! This happens also while playing!

Message 182 of 252 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am still having these issues a week into the release after 4 updates. My PS4 keeps getting dced most missions.

Message 183 of 252 (520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Alexander wrote:

@RubenMart1n  @x_JeffLo_x  @tidal99  @MattyPeeeee  @MisfitVillain 

We're very much aware of this connection error, our dev team is working on a fix.

"Error retrieving pilot data" is the renamed "Error code 4445".

That's all I can share at the moment.

Thank you very much for the update! Absolutely love the game and I can't wait until it's running smoothly for everyone!

Message 184 of 252 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Alexander wrote:

We're very much aware of this connection error, our dev team is working on a fix.

About time someone in their office got a message from above and finally realised that it has nothing to do with client connection.

Message 185 of 252 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

So it seems this is a very common issue <_<. I get nervous during every load screen, hoping I wont lose connection. I've done 7 missions now and I have lost my connection on 5 of them. Right at the end on the load screen just before the results. Always losing all the drops I got on the mission. So no weapons, equipment, or upgrades. When I reload all I've gotten out of those missions is exp. Hope this gets fixed.

Message 186 of 252 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Glad to hear they've acknowledged this finally! Severe connection issues ("retrieving live service data", "retrieving pilot data") since launch day. PS4Pro, Spectrum 200MiB and Eero v1 Mesh router. I've gone through all their connection troubleshooting (even bypassed the Eero) and nothing has worked. I really hope they solve this. All hardware has latest system versions and Anthem is the latest version also.

@Dominyte wrote:

@EA_Alexander wrote:

About time someone in their office got a message from above and finally realised that it has nothing to do with client connection.

Message 187 of 252 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope that’s not the only connection issue they are working on - i think there are others

Message 188 of 252 (459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well fo for me on PS4 it's the fact that 2 patches rolled out and my game is still on 1.02. So I get the disconnects, crashes, horrible loot drops and a few other mission bugs. If contacted EA to no response/acknowledge the problem or get this they tell me to uninstall the game make a whole new profile then reinstall the game. 3 more weeks and Division 2 comes out. 

Message 189 of 252 (444 Views)

Error 4445 has been acknowledged as a problem

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello fellow gamers, I wanted to share some information. I was assisted by EA through chat yesterday on a number of issues and the agent did verify that this Pilot data error 4445 is indeed an issue they are aware of and are working to fix. So we are on our way. Thanks to all who tried to help. The 4445 error may be the reason for all the others from what was expressed to me.

Screenshot (9).png

Message 190 of 252 (432 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help