Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

connection problem 4445

by x_JeffLo_x

Original Post

Re: No more discussion needed, solutions are needed.

★ Guide

@RubenMart1n wrote:

Cant play for 4 days since worldwide launch.

im origin access premier sub.

EA dont know what to do, bioware doesnt seem interested.

Gj guys, good customer care. 

Were you free to play?

Message 161 of 252 (561 Views)

★ Guide

@ismail78 wrote:

I am tired, just fed up with this game. I am a PS4 owner with a solid Internet connection. I play online games that include EA related titles such as Titanfall 2, Apex Legends, Battlefront 2, Battlefield 1 and 4. Additionally I play Destiny. These games  all play without any issue. There is no need to troubleshoot my connection but there is a need to fix the infrastructure that allows us to play this game.  

Ever since the VIP demo this has not worked. I get error 4445, unknown error, constant loop reboot after getting one of the mentioned errors, booting randomly from game and a number if other things that have increased my frustration. No matter how many times you patch this, once perceived as a poor title it will hold that description.

I can't be refunded because it's digital and I am almost certain the organization does not have a solution so I am left with a defective product. How and when is this going to be resolved? This is not an isolated instance. This is widespread so this is EA's issue. Fix this soon please so I can play this 80 dollar game.

HA! No way this could be your 'solid internet connection'? It seems most likely with the error you're getting.

Message 162 of 252 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@MisfitVillain wrote:

@RubenMart1n wrote:

Cant play for 4 days since worldwide launch.

im origin access premier sub.

EA dont know what to do, bioware doesnt seem interested.

Gj guys, good customer care. 

Were you free to play?

Yes as a premier sub, but it seems im not able to play, also hype is gone, damn this bllsht. Waiting for division2 and whole my squad.

Message 163 of 252 (528 Views)

Re: PC version is in a disastrous state - so many annyoing bugs!

★★★★★ Newbie
Loading screens from hell 🤣
Message 164 of 252 (396 Views)

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue!!!!! Error pilot connection 4445!

i want my money back!

Message 165 of 252 (362 Views)

Re: connection problem 4445

★★ Novice

The servers are terrible. The game kicked me 3 times in one sitting to the title screen. I couldn’t even get past the title screen. For every time your game kicks a player considering most of us paid 70$ for the LOD pack, EA should reimburse every player a legendary. Because on any given day me and my many fitness that play, have many connection issues and get kicked so often they’ve literally stopped playing anthem. Something we’re all excited to play but most of us tough it out because we love the game. 

But these servers are making anthem unplayable and unenjoyable. BioWare has never disappointed in my eyes and needs to do something because whole clans of players I play with are revolting and it’s starting to get serious already. Fix your servers. Reward the players for their paitience. And if need be return their money because I’d rather play Metro, division, or apex then get disappointed by anthem. And I’m pretty sure I’m speaking for many players. 

Message 166 of 252 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly I don’t think your connection was that bad. I have 5G and 125 mbps speeds and I can complete a mission but it will kick me to the title screen. Ultimately losing all my hard earned loot. Now image that happening to you while you just beat grandmaster 3 heart of rage stronghold. All that work for nothing. This is what players are also facing. So I doubt it’s you. I have friends all over the world telling me the same thing. And it’s stupid. I get it anthem just released. But damn if you make all these demos and hype everybody up for years at least have your * mostly together launch weekend. 

Message 167 of 252 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel ya man!! I have been having these Fcuked up issues since the first demo... been having it through all demo and early access... even after the patch... same old shet splat on my face... I have so much confident in Bioware to fix it.... but now... tsk tsk tsk.... I tried to bear with the pain, but with the nerf of the loot... You spent 5 minutes taking down an ancient ash titan solo on GM1, and TADA!!!... you get white and blues!!!..... When in GM2 to do Tyrant, first phase took us 40 plus minutes and TADA!!!.... White Green and Blues!!!! really awesome motivation.

Now,....all hope goes down the drain... I am hanging up my cape.

I am waiting for Division 2 now... pretty much lost hope with Anthem.

Message 168 of 252 (312 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MisfitVillain wrote:

@ismail78 wrote:

I am tired, just fed up with this game. I am a PS4 owner with a solid Internet connection. I play online games that include EA related titles such as Titanfall 2, Apex Legends, Battlefront 2, Battlefield 1 and 4. Additionally I play Destiny. These games  all play without any issue. There is no need to troubleshoot my connection but there is a need to fix the infrastructure that allows us to play this game.  

Ever since the VIP demo this has not worked. I get error 4445, unknown error, constant loop reboot after getting one of the mentioned errors, booting randomly from game and a number if other things that have increased my frustration. No matter how many times you patch this, once perceived as a poor title it will hold that description.

I can't be refunded because it's digital and I am almost certain the organization does not have a solution so I am left with a defective product. How and when is this going to be resolved? This is not an isolated instance. This is widespread so this is EA's issue. Fix this soon please so I can play this 80 dollar game.

HA! No way this could be your 'solid internet connection'? It seems most likely with the error you're getting.

Nope.  The thousands of people that have the same issue all have bad connections right? I don't have time for you. Go to the time out corner.

Message 169 of 252 (307 Views)

Anthem is unplayable error 4445

★★★★ Novice

Error when retrieving pilot data 4445 in every loading screen, then my loot from the mission disappears. This game is unplayable at this point and you charge £50 for it. Hope it’s gonna be fixed soon because guess what ea you ain’t gonna build any player base when you release games that are unplayable like anthem. Especially with division 2 behind the corner. I love the gameplay but getting sick of constant connection problem, loosing my loot and ERROR WHEN RETRIEVING PILOT DATA error. What a joke!

Message 170 of 252 (318 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help