Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Error code 4445

by tidal99

Original Post

Re: Anthem is unplayable error 4445

★★★★ Novice

You don't lose youre loot. Start a free run and quit. You get the loot then.

Message 171 of 252 (940 Views)

Re: Anthem is unplayable error 4445

★★★★ Novice

Even still, wish everything could work with no problems like this for AAA+ game ....

Message 172 of 252 (938 Views)

Re: Game give errors when talking to npc's with chat options and quits to main m

★★★★ Novice

Could ea\bioware at least confirm that they look into fixing this garbage game to make it at least playable for people who struggle with error 4445 ? We paid full price for this game and devs are not even willing to talk with us or set the date of the fix.

what a joke 

Message 173 of 252 (844 Views)

Re: No more discussion needed, solutions are needed.

★ Guide

@ismail78 wrote:

@MisfitVillain wrote:

HA! No way this could be your 'solid internet connection'? It seems most likely with the error you're getting.

Nope.  The thousands of people that have the same issue all have bad connections right? I don't have time for you. Go to the time out corner.

You have time. Especially if you're not playing. Thousands? I'm guessing if that's the case they are likely working on it even though thousands is a small percentage.

Good luck kid.

Message 174 of 252 (831 Views)

Re: connection problem 4445

★★★★ Novice

This is getting ridiculous! I just made a huge investment and converted to PC to get the full experience of this game and they continue to IGNORE this connection issue! Error code 4445 and countless other connection/server issues. The game is great and I'm starting to loose interest while they have a LOOT update and push connection/server issues aside. I've never played a game that handles things this way. I've literally tried everything with MY connection (that's flawless, mind you) to my firewall and have made no progress. And now I'm getting an error where it's blaming my connection and telling me to check MY CONNECTION settings? I play games like sea of thieves, fortnite, apex legends, total war and even roblox and have ZERO issues. Please own up to having issues and please make an attempt to fix this for us that have made investments in playing your game. I would love to get off work and grind this game... please help us out who are having this issue and make this a priority.

Thank you.

Message 175 of 252 (799 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MattyPeeeee wrote:

This is getting ridiculous! I just made a huge investment and converted to PC to get the full experience of this game and they continue to IGNORE this connection issue! Error code 4445 and countless other connection/server issues. The game is great and I'm starting to loose interest while they have a LOOT update and push connection/server issues aside. I've never played a game that handles things this way. I've literally tried everything with MY connection (that's flawless, mind you) to my firewall and have made no progress. And now I'm getting an error where it's blaming my connection and telling me to check MY CONNECTION settings? I play games like sea of thieves, fortnite, apex legends, total war and even roblox and have ZERO issues. Please own up to having issues and please make an attempt to fix this for us that have made investments in playing your game. I would love to get off work and grind this game... please help us out who are having this issue and make this a priority.

Thank you.

i opened a topic like 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Please-Make-a-Statement-About-Connection-Errors-Devs-We-a...

just wanted to an explanation about these connection errors. 

They are acting blind monkey. really upset.

Message 176 of 252 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here. maybe it has something to do with older modems/routers?! 

but it‘s definitely not a error from the modem himself, cause i can play all other online games without any problems...

so hope they dont forget us, while they fixing loot things and other stuff... 

ea/bioware please let us just know when we can try it again...

Message 177 of 252 (765 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

i‘m just wondering how did this game came through all the quality-checks? ^^

i guess the problem has something to fonwith older routers/modems... but it‘s on ea/bioware to. fix it, cause all other online games are running without probs... 

would be nice to get an update. guess we‘re not only 1-2 people waiting for a solution...

Message 178 of 252 (764 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@RubenMart1n  @x_JeffLo_x  @tidal99  @MattyPeeeee  @MisfitVillain 

We're very much aware of this connection error, our dev team is working on a fix.

"Error retrieving pilot data" is the renamed "Error code 4445".

That's all I can share at the moment.

Message 179 of 252 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Alexander wrote:

@RubenMart1n  @x_JeffLo_x  @tidal99  @MattyPeeeee  @MisfitVillain 

We're very much aware of this connection error, our dev team is working on a fix.

"Error retrieving pilot data" is the renamed "Error code 4445".

That's all I can share at the moment.

OMG OMG OMG. after 7 days.

Message 180 of 252 (753 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help