connection issues with the launcher origin

by monkoeurr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

connection issues with the launcher origin

★★ Novice

It's been 2 days that the origin launcher gets a white screen when oppened, Nothing is loading exept the taskbar. I cannot access any game since i need it to be connected to origin. I have a usb wifi device and my connection has only been in trouble with apex when i could previously play it. this probleme appeared when i opened and cleaned my graphics card good (not sure if correlated). 

i also had this pc shut down problem out of all that i try to help with and follow on the forum but can't really find a good dev response to it. 

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection issues with the launcher origin

Community Manager

Hey @monkoeurr

Let's take a look and see if we can help get Origin working for you here. When you've got a chance can you try clearing out the cache to see if that helps at all? If there's an issue with missing or corrupted data in Origin that may help. 

For more information on how to clear the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know if that helps. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @monkoeurr

Let's take a look and see if we can help get Origin working for you here. When you've got a chance can you try clearing out the cache to see if that helps at all? If there's an issue with missing or corrupted data in Origin that may help. 

For more information on how to clear the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know if that helps. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @monkoeurr

Were you able to try clearing at your Origin cache? Are you still having the same issues as before? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)