code net

by carguy5632

Original Post

code net

★★ Novice

I know there a many different threads on code net but I am creating a new thread in the attempt to get some sort of an answer. I have been having code net on PS4 since probably late March and it occurs in around 90% of my games. The error would occur in the menus, in the firing range, as a game was launching, and in a game during any time of the day regardless of whether I was by myself or playing with friends. This issue still happens today with no reprieve. I have tried everything that has been suggested from devs on other threads and I have tried some things that haven't been suggested just so I can maybe find what might solve the issue. My ISP is also not the issue as my family changed our provider while this was already occurring due to something unrelated to this problem. I know there is no end all be all solution to this problem I just want to try to solve this. I will note as I run out of things to try the likelihood of the issue being a result of the game's coding grows immensely. I am not one of the people that will yell at you through their keyboards as I know you guys are trying to resolve this issue but all I want is to play a game that I love with my friends and it is frustrating that I can't. Reconnect has helped in that I sometimes load back in but many times I am just left in the menus while my friends have to leave the game to try and hope that the next game won't disconnect me. I would greatly appreciate a response.

Sincerely,

Carguy5632

Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: code net

★★★★ Apprentice
@carguy5632 I've been having issues for close to 2 weeks as well. Sometimes the game plays great, sometimes it randomly becomes so laggy I can't do anything. It's been getting worse and worse though to where yesterday I couldn't get a normal game in at all. I really hope EA does something to fix this.
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)