code net, code cloud, code leaf

by Rafael12Tbl

Original Post

code net, code cloud, code leaf

★★★★ Novice

Pls, i have problem with this 3 error codes. Sometimes i can play but second match is not loading and i go to lobby. Pls help.

Message 1 of 43 (3,121 Views)

Re: code net, code cloud, code leaf

Community Manager

Hi there, @Rafael12Tbl.

It's possible this is related to a connection issue. We'll go through some troubleshooting. What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 43 (3,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I been having all three of these code pop up on me all day ever since the update.  I've reset my pc multiple times, I turned off my firewalls and still no luck.  I can play one and the next one won't connect. 

Message 3 of 43 (3,062 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @itzdarave.

Have you also tried power cycling your modem/router? If not, please follow these steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 43 (3,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've reset modem, router, pc, all in different ways. Even delete, new download.  Still does the same thing. 

Message 5 of 43 (3,007 Views)

Community Manager

@itzdarave 

Thanks for letting me know. Do you play on a wired or wireless connection? Also, try updating your DNS settings with the instructions here. I'm going to be ending my shift shortly here. I won't be back until Tuesday so if you need further assistance with this, it would be good to try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 43 (3,002 Views)

★ Novice
@itzdarave same with me
Message 7 of 43 (2,990 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @pandaivian.

If you'd like to go through some troubleshooting, let me know. It would also be good to know if you've taken any steps so far so we avoid trying those again. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 43 (2,951 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I play on wifi with my brother and he dont have this problem. only i have this problem.
Message 9 of 43 (2,896 Views)

Community Manager

@Rafael12Tbl 

Can you switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 43 (2,855 Views)