Re: (code:leaf)

by HellaBaconYT

Original Post

(code:leaf)

★★ Novice

I'm just going to watch tv shows from now on, because they will not let me play this game anymore.

Message 1 of 8 (904 Views)

★★★★ Novice
even if you contact them, they just close the case and don't contact you....EA, your not in the game.
Message 2 of 8 (888 Views)

★ Guide

It's ridiculous. Latency icon in the top right corner of every match. Not to mention the Chinese ad bots are back with a sprinkle of hacker in a lot of games

Message 3 of 8 (861 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We understand this error code is frustrating to experience and Respawn is actively looking into. We'll update you as soon as we can, thanks for hanging in there for us.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (839 Views)

★★ Novice

After the last update, the bug stopped, so i'm very happy... thanks

Message 5 of 8 (785 Views)

★ Guide

It has reduced significantly. I still cop it at least once or twice a day, though. But my gosh. I can play pretty consistently now

Message 6 of 8 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Happened just once today, it was our squad against a guy, we were going to win... I close the game after that

Message 7 of 8 (744 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting code leaf almost every game right now, won't even let me go to firing range. I've done the trouble shooting as per this website, I've opened the required ports, done a repair of the game files... the problem has just gotten worse. 

Message 8 of 8 (401 Views)