Re: code:leaf and code:wheel after my own research judging by ISP

by jinkproblenk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

code:leaf and code:wheel after my own research judging by ISP

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So i own two ISP, one is on my router and the other one i'm often use to play is in my phone (mobile data).

ISP 1 : Telkomsel ISP  (which is verrrry pricey) on my router works fine and i got no problem with code:leaf or code:wheel , since it's on my other home (i own 3 property, this one is on different island) there's no way i went from island to island by a ship just to play apex lmao imagine 5 hours sailing just to play apex.

ISP 2 : In case of TriBasketball ISP i'm using on my mobile data often get code:leaf and wheel after yesterday Titanfall 1 hack , I have no problem using mobile data on my nintendo switch before the hack happened.

This thing just came into my mind, did you EA guys change the server stuff bla bla bla (i dunno....) ??? i'm pretty sure EA staff change the server setting or stuff...

Message 1 of 14 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @jinkproblenk if you are seeing the issue with one ISP but not on another then this would point to a network or ISP issue. The best thing to do is to speak with their support and troubleshoot the issue.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (590 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jinkproblenk if you are seeing the issue on one ISP and not another then this could point to network or ISP issues.

I would recommend speaking with the ISP in question and troubleshooting the issue with them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey Darko, i don't think this is my ISP probelm since everyone also experienced this code:leaf and code:wheel crash.

Like i'm telling you, i've never experienced crash before the server TF1 hack hack.

My ISP is fine, i play dota 2, PUBG, Fortnite and overwatch normally here using my mobile data and got no problem with it.

Is just weird why some ISP didn't crash the games, can you tell this to EA server management ? thanks.
Message 3 of 14 (599 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jinkproblenk if you are seeing the issue with one ISP but not on another then this would point to a network or ISP issue. The best thing to do is to speak with their support and troubleshoot the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey darko, it seems like the crash problem has been solved already. Now both my ISP works fine and got no crash anymore without doing nothing. Thanks.
Message 5 of 14 (578 Views)

★★ Novice
@jinkproblenk Lets hope so
Message 6 of 14 (568 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Nope it isnt fixed can yall contact me or sum to get this fixed please im tored of not bein able to play apex
Message 7 of 14 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@XxKakuzahxX I'm using Tokyo 1 server
Message 8 of 14 (541 Views)

★★ Novice
@jinkproblenk hmm it could just b the server but il check to see if it works later on thanks il let yall know what happens
Message 9 of 14 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@XxKakuzahxX nvm i got the crash again after 17 times play
Message 10 of 14 (491 Views)