client is not running the anti cheat or has failed the anti cheat authentication

by 5pringheledjack

Original Post

client is not running the anti cheat or has failed the anti cheat authentication

★★★ Newbie

HI GUYS

I reinstalled my Windows 10 Home. Before reinstallation Apex Legend works fine. But, after reinstallation my Game is  not opening to the Player window. Then this error message appeared after clicking 'Enter' in title screen, "client is not running the anti cheat or has failed the cheat authentication", Then I recognized EAC(Easy Anti Cheat) is cause of this error. If you notice while opening the Apex Legend game this EAC will start up first. But, for me it's not loading completely. I already tried steps to solve this EAC error from their support website. But, none of them solved my Issue

Please anyone for our community to solve this error.

Because, I'm soo bored due to this lockdown. I'm also single. Hope you guyzz will understand Wink

And I like to add another one thing I also contacted EA customer care through chat. But they are not helpful to resolve this issue. Like if Guy-X  give me a some link and ask me to follow the instructions,  It's  not work then contact EA customer through the chat again then Guy-Y won't check my previous chat with Guy-X, he's giving same instructions and I need to explain Error Information from the scrap. It also continuous to Guy-Z. I understand that this lockdown days worse for all. But, atleast they can show some responsibility. UBISOFT CUSTOMER SUPPORT is better when compared to EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Hope I'll get solution for this error soon.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)

Re: client is not running the anti cheat or has failed the anti cheat authentica

★ Pro
@5pringheledjack Maybe the problem is that easy anticheat needs to be in your program files folder..
Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

Re: client is not running the anti cheat or has failed the anti cheat authentica

★★★ Newbie
@Konform103 where do you get it the easy anti cheat file
Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

EA DICE Team
@imukiller should download when you download Apex.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)