cheater.

by B4TTLECRIES-TTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cheater.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

thats the guy. sorry i cannot provide video, hopefully in time battlefield will have its own recording thingy. 

u will surely understand that hes cheating by simply checking his stats. i was watching him the whole game after he killed me and my whole squad. he always does headshots.

@EA_Atic 

sorry i don't know if i post on the right place but i didnt see anykind of cheat/report section.

edit : theres 1 more that ive seen and just remembered

and if ure feeling good and want to do something about the rest of them.. here u go 

(Removed links, no name and shame on the forums) - Atic 

Message 1 of 6 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cheater.

Champion (Retired)

@B4TTLECRIES-TTV 

If you get some across cheating you can report them https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

Do not put someone else name is the forum, 

‘public shaming' or 'naming and shaming' are not allowed on Answers HQ.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (550 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@B4TTLECRIES-TTV 

If you get some across cheating you can report them https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

Do not put someone else name is the forum, 

‘public shaming' or 'naming and shaming' are not allowed on Answers HQ.

Message 2 of 6 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Hello. I wish a fair fight. I think this is the same for all players in Battlefield.
Message 3 of 6 (543 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @B4TTLECRIES-TTV, No name and shame on the forum and the best way is to follow what @samurai_manny  said. 

/Atic

Message 4 of 6 (525 Views)

★ Guide

i understand but it would be awesome if u guys didnt ignore the content of the message. just cause its not the place .. doesnt mean its not important. its game breaking. theres so much cheaters in bfV its like back in the days in counter strike 1.6

Message 5 of 6 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've also seen him yesterday and was lucky enough to have shadowplay running, video has already been sent to EA.

Since the video is crystal clear without any doubt it's not name and shame in my opinion but I guess a link here would be removed in a heatbeat anyway.

However for those doubting it, just search the name via your favorite search engine.

Message 6 of 6 (487 Views)