Re: character

by Belgorad

Original Post

character

★★ Novice

I just tried to play SWTOR again after many years, and my max level (at the time) characters are missing. The last time I played was the year of release. I only own one EA account, and I purchased the game back then on the account. I have had to make a new character as all of them are gone.

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

Hero

@Arduouss 

They do not delete characters so more than likely they are associated to a different account.  What you can do is go to swtor.com and click on the login screen and use the Forgot your Display Name and try entering any email you still have access to in order to see if there is a different account.

You can also call Customer Service as per the info here to have them find the account the characters are associated to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★ Novice

As I said I own a single account, and only have one e-mail. The characters in question were created in 2011 when the game released.

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

@Arduouss 

When the account login went from email address to username in some circumstances this created a different account.

So if you use to only login with an email address then i would call cs the can provide you with the correct username for the account 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)