Re: cant sign in!

by Player_iqjpelc3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant sign in!

★★★ Newbie

hello, I recently had to re-install my game due to issues with my phone. (factory reset - Android) - after re-installing SWGOH, it asks me to play as guest or sign into google play. When i click sign into google play, it just disappears for a second and then pops back up - play as guest or sign into google play. Why is it doing absolutely nothing when i click sign into google play? I am signed into google play on my phone... i've clicked it over and over and it does nothing but ask me again what i want to do... I want to sign in and play my account. please help, thanks. 

Message 1 of 6 (986 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
Go to Google Store > Settings> My Apps and update Google Play services, Google Play Games and all updates for Android.
Then go to Settings > Accounts > choose your Google account > check Sync App (Sync App Data)
Switch off the phone > switch ON and see if is working and let us know

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,132 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Go to Google Play and check for updates. You must have the operating system up to date.
After you are sure that you finished the updates please try again and let us know if it is working.
Message 2 of 6 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Go to Google Store > Settings> My Apps and update Google Play services, Google Play Games and all updates for Android.
Then go to Settings > Accounts > choose your Google account > check Sync App (Sync App Data)
Switch off the phone > switch ON and see if is working and let us know
Message 3 of 6 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can not log into my account on my PC and I have tried everything that I know to do
Message 4 of 6 (912 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You cannot access Google account on pc ?
Did you tried what i said above ?
Message 5 of 6 (903 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

my friend can not sign into pogo, She changed her e mail and it still will not work we changed her password and that did not work. She can not get on to get help. what can she do?

Message 6 of 6 (507 Views)