Re: cant reload and crouch

by EzyHawk

Original Post

cant reload and crouch

★★★ Newbie

This has been a problem for a few days and I can't understand how I can fix it. 

I am on Steam/PC and using  MnK, I can't reload while I use hold to crouch(LCTRL), however, I can use toggle to crouch. It's really weird and uncomfortable, so I prefer not to use toggle to crouch. I tried looking through my settings to see if anything conflicts with no luck when R is the only button I use for reloading. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to still have the same problem. I don't know what to do, but I would really like to get help for this. It makes playing knocks or even trying to use cover while reloading a lot harder than it should be.

Message 1 of 4 (1,030 Views)

Champion
@SPADESinst Hello, could you try to change the crounch to c and see if you can crounch and reolad? just to verify if the issue is related to control mapping.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It actually did work when I changed it to C. Changing it back to ctrl makes it stop working again

Message 3 of 4 (972 Views)

Champion
@SPADESinst Might be because CTRL is a modifier key. not sure,
What i found working is changing the key from ctrl to something else or use toggle instead of hold. However, i'm going to forward this to the others in CCP and see if someone has a solution, will update asap.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (939 Views)