by zebellaah

Original Post

cant login the game using a new google account

★★ Novice

keep getting error mesage every time i try

Message 1 of 7 (690 Views)

Re: cant login the game using a new google account

★★★★★ Newbie
I am also getting this problem and have been all day despite several restarts / reinstalls. Very frustrating.
Message 2 of 7 (674 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RicterDarkfog @zebellaah

Are you both able to login now? We were experiencing some connectivity issues across all EA titles yesterday and your login failures could have been related to that.

If you are unable to login, can you try these steps below and let me know whether you can or can't get in?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (651 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. It's not a problem with Google, other games work just fine with the same profile. I also tried setting up a brand new device with a new google account, and same error when I try to link a google account. They seem to have broken the Play integration somehow.

Screenshot (Nov 1, 2018 7_58_28 PM).jpg

Message 4 of 7 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried every step, i even downloaded another app (clash clans)  to check if i can create a new account there with my new google account and it worked. but i still cant create a new account with the same google account on swgoh. 

Message 5 of 7 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
No, I am not able to get in. As I started in my initial post, I have already tried all of those steps, several times.
Message 6 of 7 (625 Views)

★★ Novice
problem still persists.
Message 7 of 7 (531 Views)