Highlighted

cant equip armor by legs and arms

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Hey Guys i habe following Problem - i buyed the game before it came out so i got the ( space Explorer gear " dont know the exact name in english " ) so now i cant change my gear by legs and arms.
I habe in my inventory space helmet space breast but legs and arms i dont have in my inventory but its equipet, so now i cant change my legs or arms... it sucks cause i need them for my biotik build.

Can i get somewhere the legs and arms ?
Or did i need to restart by zero ?

Or did it gives another option to solve this problem ?

Sorry for my english.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 10000
What company provides your internet service? 1&1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equipment bug with legs and Arms.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.
‌4:54
Message 1 of 5 (4,282 Views)
Highlighted

Re: cant equip armor by legs and arms

★★★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure this is by design... the space explorer armor is a set, so it includes legs and arms when equipped. You can change your helmet, but the rest is included in the item.

Message 2 of 5 (4,269 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

If I remember, the chest sort of functions as a full body piece, except the helmet. As you progress, you'll see some armor shows an icon of a full body suit vs just a chest piece. Armor like that doesn't tend to have arm or leg slots available, I think.

Message 3 of 5 (4,265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
So if i change the chest i can equip my 'n7 legs ?
Message 4 of 5 (4,245 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Yes. If you take out the chest armor you can customize your other slots. You won't use the explorer armor much anyways. The scavenger armor you need to remember to equip it before selling junk or items to vendors. Over time you will accrue a lot more money. N7 for biotics, maverick deadeye for weak point damage increase and ammo boosts, kett armor for some weapon damage and power cell increases for your combat abilities. I know you posted this a while ago but hopefully this helped. Take care Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (1,415 Views)
Twitter Stream