Re: can you resend me my one time password?

by cheaterll

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Nils, it's not that easy or cheap for me to call customer support. Is there a way i could send them a message via Whatsapp, Viber or Skype?

Message 11 of 19 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And now i received one time password which doesn't work

Message 12 of 19 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

@projic_ante from http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200:

Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 014 1826 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial 04 81 68 10 51, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (0221) 82829212.  

Message 13 of 19 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think i will just give up for today and try tomorrow. This issue annoys me so damn much and i cant wrap my head around it. Why isn't there a simple solution like sending that password immediately upon request. Now i have to spend money on calling the support team in UK from Croatia just to fix that issue which i didn't have yesterday. And I'm using same computer and same network as yesterday and now the SWTOR site gives me a message that it doesn't recognize my computer.

Message 14 of 19 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Problems with one time password again. This morning it worked perfectly and i got it 1-2 minutes after logging in. Now i didn't get it at all. I'm using the same network and same computer as this morning. How can FTP users deal with this?

Message 15 of 19 (1,009 Views)

When the OTP works again think of setting a security key

if no mobile / ipad etc follow the link for WinAuth and set it up on that computer 

- http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/INFO-SWTOR-Security-Key-Issues/m-p/4833445#U4833...

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 16 of 19 (1,003 Views)

★★★★ Novice

s anybody know how to use Google authenticator with my SWTOR account?

Message 17 of 19 (988 Views)

★ Novice

I am having same problem. I wanted to buy few cartel coins since packs are discounted but I cant login without one time password which just doesn't appear on my email address. Waited several hours, checked spam folder and also checked my other email accounts. I don't want to call support since I guess I would be charged a lot by international call and also my spoken English isn't best.

Message 18 of 19 (975 Views)

@projic_ante wrote:

s anybody know how to use Google authenticator with my SWTOR account?

@projic_ante

It should be easy mind I haven't used google but as long as you name the account your adding then paste in the key provided into the app and set as totp it should work.

I have to remember now on these forums it isn't just subscribers, the security key will only add when subscribed

If it helps this is how to setup Stanford with google authenticator , similar process should apply for swtor

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 19 of 19 (952 Views)