Re: can't turn around in game

by FlameHunter8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't turn around in game

★★★★ Novice

when in a match of multiplayer I cant turn around. basically, my mouse has a very limited field in which it lets me look around. this impedes my aim quite a lot.

Message 1 of 21 (45,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @FlameHunter8  try to turn off any overlay programs for example Discord, Origin In-game or Nvidia experience.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 5 of 21 (44,808 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

update: after reopening the game, I no longer even have a mouse.

Message 2 of 21 (45,006 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @FlameHunter8.

To help direct this to the correct game forum, which game are you having difficulty with?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 21 (44,973 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Battlefront II

Message 4 of 21 (44,967 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @FlameHunter8  try to turn off any overlay programs for example Discord, Origin In-game or Nvidia experience.

/Atic 

Message 5 of 21 (44,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same thing. I cant turn around 360 degrees. or my mouse is not responding. I tried to make the game windowed by alt+enter sometimes it works but not always. and now the not being able to turn around is also happening someone help me out. [battlefront 2, PC First person and third person has both the problems]

Message 6 of 21 (44,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too

Message 7 of 21 (43,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I have the same issue where I cannot turn around 360 degrees on Battlefront 2 I just went to play for the first time and I am extremely disappointed with the outcome this must be a bug because I have no issues on any other game on my pc.
Message 8 of 21 (42,208 Views)

★ Guide

EA are you kidding me?? Bugs are "fixed" in the latest patch.

Message 9 of 21 (40,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

And EA my character teleports up and down really fast (it happens very often, no matter which server im using (UK, 34ms or Germany, 25ms)) . I'm 100% sure its not my pc and not my wifi. I'm 6m away from my router and it has 70mbps download speed, 10 mbps upload speed (so I can stream in 4k too) and 14ms. In the Germany server I have 25ms. please fix the servers!

There you go! The results are now better than avg. I ran this test at the moment. https://www.speedtest.net/result/9845963366

Message 10 of 21 (40,077 Views)