can't log in

by 559943245

Original Post

can't log in

★★★ Novice

Cant log in game. Damn iam having so many problems with this game,first i had terrible laggs on harbringer server today (jumping from 100 server lag to 50k,though server is no such problems on other servers) and now i can't logg in at all! When iam trying to logg and when a picture of a game appear (Revan with red eye,Satele Shan) nothing happens! It's loading forever and server list isn't appearing....what should i do?

Message 1 of 14 (3,119 Views)

Re: can't log in

★★ Novice

Me and a friend are having this exact issue. We launch up and just stare at the loading screen forever or it kicks us to the server list.

Message 2 of 14 (3,020 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue this morning.  I have Internet, log in through the login page.  Goes to the splash screen with Revan and just sits there, never making a connection to the server list.  Looks like the hand-off from the login server to the server list is failing.  

Message 3 of 14 (3,016 Views)

★★★ Novice

Getting the same thing, the splash screen for Shadow of Revan is coming up but the small spinning circle is rotating but nothing, usually takes about 1 minute for me. I was logged in last night now today nothing, No error messages, no emails, servers I'm on seem to be up. Hello anyone Bueller Bueller?

Message 4 of 14 (2,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto here too. Tried warm and cold reboots, powering everything off, nuttin helps. Tired of Revan stairing at me.

Message 5 of 14 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I just finished reinstalling patching to 3.3.2, so I thought it might have been an install issue. Guess it's not!

Message 6 of 14 (2,969 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing  with  me, glad  im not the  only  one, but this stinks

Message 7 of 14 (2,950 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bunch of people reporting the same issue back on the SWTOR forums in general discussion.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=841914

Message 8 of 14 (2,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here.  Harb was down earlier this morning, it's apparently back online, but I'm getting the same infinite loading screens.

Message 9 of 14 (2,936 Views)

★ Novice

This is the exact issue I am having as well. Ran the launcher as administrator and also ran the repair option. All I get to see is the REvan splash screen with the little rotating symbol in the lower right corner.

Message 10 of 14 (2,834 Views)