Re: can't join new game

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't join new game

★★★ Novice

Hello DICE ,

sorry for my bad language , i'll make example to make u understand my problem 

i run battlefield v as normal like any one play it and joining server and play all that is normal .. but my problem is when the game is finish and total score is show for final who is won and lose , the game is still in same screen not connected with next game , if im lone or with my squad same problem , and if i play with my squad all my friend is connected with new game but me still in same last game i played after finished . and when it stopped in the last logo screen i can't quit and can't join .. still like freeze game but the background of the game is playing and all okay like a game but i can't quit and can't join new game .. i need to press ALT + F4 to exit and join again,,,  

first time i go to change location for path game install but i see same problem 

i try to repair the game from origin .. but same problem

i try to delete 1 file from the installing game and try again to repair .. i saw same problem 

i try to uninstall my nVidia experience driver and same problem 

i try to install old version for my VGA driver and same problem 

so what can i do for this problem i can't wait to fix this issue please can you fix it or give me some tips to fix! thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (349 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @GUN-MASTER-IQ, If I understand you correct you get stuck after you are shown in the EOR screen? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @GUN-MASTER-IQ, If I understand you correct you get stuck after you are shown in the EOR screen? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)