Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

can only hear audio in front of me

by LOVE_ViciousSoup

Original Post

can only hear audio in front of me

★★★★ Newbie

Starting noticing an audio issue a few days ago when that small patch came out, All audio my character makes is normal. When it comes to other audio however I can only hear it when its in front of me. If a teammate pings something behind me or to the side of me, I can barely hear it (sounds like it gets cranked to 3% volume), same thing with any gunshots. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (195 Views)

Re: can only hear audio in front of me

★★ Guide

you need to disable audio enhancements in windows 10 (speaker properties)

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

Community Manager

@LOVE_ViciousSoup 

Another user imputed this command to fix audio issues with no sound behind them: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NO-SOUND-Behind-me-Audio-Configuration-from-7-1-surround-...

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sp4ceB4lls Does not help
Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)

★★ Guide

@fuctAF wrote:
@Sp4ceB4llsDoes not help

Ok

Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help