can not get on MUT on Madden20

by jpeezy75

Original Post

Madden 20 franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

My madden 20 franchise mode will go pass the loading screen of games. It freezes every time , I cannot edit players or play in a game. Any help?

Message 5 of 22 (4,623 Views)

can not get on MUT on Madden20

★★★ Newbie

When I try to get on MUT on Madsen20 for the PS4 it tells me " our servers cannot process your request at this time".. I have already been playing. This started after one of the last updates about 2 weeks ago. But I can still get on and play Madden19 and all my other games.

Message 1 of 22 (4,677 Views)

Can’t Join Madden 20 Online CFM

★★★ Newbie

It won’t let me join this franchise...it gives me the following error message in the image below.

Message 2 of 22 (3,103 Views)

Re: can not get on MUT on Madden20

★★★ Newbie

Same * here man after two weeks ago that update it does me same way. I can even play online exhibition matches but can't login to mut.

Message 3 of 22 (4,634 Views)

Re: Can’t Join Madden 20 Online CFM

Community Manager

@bolenrs 

Are you using a lot of created players? Try using less than twelve and let us know if that helps you at all, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 22 (3,045 Views)

Madden 20 franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

Franchise mode is freezing and won’t let me play any more games , edit coach , or edit players. Screen is black in background when editing my players. Pls fix ASAP 

Message 6 of 22 (4,621 Views)

My madden 20 game isnt letting meload into the game

★ Novice

Madden 20 isn't letting load the game on xbox

Message 7 of 22 (4,615 Views)

★ Novice

Try resetting your ea password I was getting the same message so reset my password and now it is working again hope this helps

Message 8 of 22 (4,613 Views)

★ Novice

It worked for like a couple of minutes then the same error popped up again this is so stupid because it was working fine until the last update 

Message 9 of 22 (4,607 Views)

Re: Can’t Join Madden 20 Online CFM

★ Novice

Hello I am having the exact same issue any ideas on how to fix this?? 

Message 10 of 22 (3,015 Views)