bugged character

by watchdog762

Original Post

bugged character

★★★ Novice

Greetings. On the Satele Shan server I have a level 60 warrior named Tae'lo'ren. I have been attempting to play, but every time I run ten feet the game locks up. This is the only character and the only server this bug is occurring on. I've been playing on the Star Forge server with a similar character and have had no problems. Another bug I've noticed is that my ranged companions do not engage in combat if I move too far ahead of them.

Message 1 of 4 (673 Views)

Re: bugged character

@watchdog762 

Does this character have vette out as a companion if so swap companions, vette is known to cause lag spikes at present post patch

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (658 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for reporting this @watchdog762. Proxos is correct, we are currently investigating an issue which is affecting Sith Warriors with Vette as an active companion.

So far no other companion/class combinations have been reported. 

The fix for the range companions not assisting correctly is complicated. I hope it will be ready soon (no ETA). Have an eye on the patch notes. 

Message 3 of 4 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see this has been going on for three weeks.  Just started playing a sith warrior, unlocked Vette as a companion and the game immediately went into this freeze cycle.  I can dismiss her and keep playing, but she is needed to complete my current quest to progress the story!  Also, when she automatically appears after every conversation, the game continues to freeze.

Message 4 of 4 (530 Views)