bug cant find online free roam

by Razeroses

Original Post

bug cant find online free roam

★ Guide

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug hello the game was advertised as online free roam racing game but now the game only has a lobbie where u can hang whith max limit of 8 people where is everyone else?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Razeroses
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07-11-2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19-17
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just log into the game and try to find other people---
What happens when the bug occurs? player feels robbed and scamed cuz game was online open world now is lobby open world limited to 8 people that you already know so there no chance of metting people
What do you expect to see? expect to see open world online platform like need for speed world had or the 2015 one otherwise might as well download the game and save money is there gona be a patch to add online open world ?
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

there is no online option in this game  or any online free roam to meet other players only lobby mode that can be turned into free roam is everyone agress not to hit ready .... 

is there gona be open world online free roam?

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Re: bug cant find online free roam

★★★★★ Guide

This because there is no dedicated free roam for multiplayer

you can do it in a way, once you create your group/session don't click ready and you will be able to roam the world

i haven't tried it myself but i heard from it f8rge

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Re: bug cant find online free roam

★ Guide
Yeah that was kind of a letdown. Me and my brother bought the game thinking it would come as advertised. So we could roam around in our Volvos because we have those cars in real life and we like too build replicas of then in game so we can go nuts while they rest safely in our garage, but alas no freeroam and no Volvo's so now you have too settle for the Koenigsegg regera until the 240 and the amazon comes :/
Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)