bourght the armorer bundle and crystals, but dident recieve anything.

by qldagonet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bourght the armorer bundle and crystals, but dident recieve anything.

★ Novice

I bourght the Armorer Bundle and 2800 crystals, and got the receipts in my email, but did not receive the bundle nor the crystals in game. used ipad and android phone. i tryed using the cogwheel to restore purchase, but nothing happend.

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bourght the armorer bundle and crystals, but dident recieve anything.

Community Manager

Hey @qldagonet,

Since you've tried the option to Restore Purchases without any success, I would suggest contacting EA Help so an advisor can take a look.

We're unable to do this via the forums, but just be sure you have this Proof of Purchase information ready when reaching out to an advisor and they should be able to look into your account further.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Also, after the first time where i did not get the armorer, i tryed again thinking something went wrong..cos it said i could still buy it..so i tryed again..then it failed,..and i got an email, that i had bought a hero bundle..but still got nothing in game. 

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @qldagonet,

Since you've tried the option to Restore Purchases without any success, I would suggest contacting EA Help so an advisor can take a look.

We're unable to do this via the forums, but just be sure you have this Proof of Purchase information ready when reaching out to an advisor and they should be able to look into your account further.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

★ Novice

I tryed again today right now, and i succeded in buying the armeror..without errors(never had errors before). Ill take a look at what the reciet is called..if its called the same name  " galaxy of heroes bundle 2" then something is wrong. that was the 2 reciet names i got almost at the same time, after the error the other day.

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)