blue screen errors ps4

by djcresick

Original Post

blue screen errors ps4

★★★★ Novice

hello, 

i would like beg for some help becausse i have been having blue screen errors on my ps4 while playing apex since the start of season 2 the amount of time before it crashed was always has been somewhere around lets say 90 minutes , but now for this season i cant even play 2 games in a row without it crashing it is very frustrating to see that my friends now have won 3 games and that i did not get a win becausse it crashed ( again) i can say that i really like this game becausse i have 14312 games that i have played and have lost the chance of receiving my wins on my stats or points that i did not get in ranked its really sucks Frown so to get back to the subject i have : 

the 1st model of the ps4 with the 1tb hdd i still have the same hdd installed , i have tried every possible solution that i read on the forum and other websites so pleasse help me out !

thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 9 (627 Views)

Re: blue screen errors ps4

★★★★ Novice
i would like to get a better win ratio this season but it is not possible like this i have to restart the my game after each game that i played 😪 it is only with apex that i have this problem...
Message 2 of 9 (619 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@djcresick i hope i will not get the leaving penalty when my game crashes with the new system that u guys have added in the game
Message 3 of 9 (616 Views)

Community Manager

@djcresick 

The following may help, let us know.

Boot your console in Safe Mode and then choose Option 5, Rebuild Database:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 9 (586 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry that is the only option that i did not have tried yet becausse i dont think that i will but im afraid that i will lose anny progress also for other games if i do that?
Message 5 of 9 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry i have tried it but it still crashes :/
Message 6 of 9 (562 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it is like how i feared , please help me

Message 7 of 9 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hoe many friends do you have in ur friend list? I had 1,700 and that was the cause of my blue screen. I deleted everybody not i have 100 and no blue screens anymore. So if u have more then 250 i badly suggest you to delete people who you son't play with. It easier to delete people from PC. * EA THEY NEVER HELP THEY JUST WAN'T MONEY BTW

Message 8 of 9 (549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have 659 friends at the moment on my ps4 but to be honest i always had the feeling that that would be the reason tho xo is their like a lets cal it a limit on the amount of friends that u can have to make it start crashing is it 250? and do you mean that the fastest way to delete friends from my psn is with the pc?

Message 9 of 9 (532 Views)