Re: bloodhound bundle/edition : i didnt get the 1000 apex coins upon buying it.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

bloodhound bundle/edition : i didnt get the 1000 apex coins upon buying it.

★★★ Newbie

so i recently (10-20mins ago) bought the bloodhound bundle/edition which includes 1000 apex coins, prowler skin, bloodhound skin, border frame, and a exclusive badge. i got all of the stuffs there except for the 1000 apex coins. i do think this is a bug or a glitch, but please do fix this issue.

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: bloodhound bundle/edition : i didnt get the 1000 apex coins upon buying it.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Ocephh,

It could be a glitch or it might be talking a while for the content to come through either. A restart should help with the glitch.

If it's taking a while for the content to show up, please let 24 hours pass and then get in touch with our support team so they can take a look at the account for you. 

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)