black screen

by KamiShadux

Original Post

Accepted Solution

black screen

★★★ Newbie

So I recently bought PvZ BFN on steam, but after downloading it I couldn't launch it. The moment I launch it it loads me into the game but it only shows a black screen. After 5-10 seconds the tab closes and opens Origin without showing any error or crash notes. I've tried reinstalling Pvz and Origin several times, but nothing seems to work. Please help Frown

Message 1 of 9 (1,399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: black screen

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Not anymore. I refunded the game. Sorry

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (1,285 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
I've moved your topic from Battlefield V to PvZ Battle for Neighborville section.
Message 2 of 9 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KamiShadux same here,and EA support fixed my cases,still waiting for any advisor contact me and nobody mail me or sth...I like PvZ games but BFN is never opened or played or seen or launched or played with mouse,pad...Sad really,is anybody hear our VOİCE!!!
Message 3 of 9 (1,326 Views)

Community Manager

@KamiShadux @eragornman wanted to see if this was still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 9 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Not anymore. I refunded the game. Sorry
Message 5 of 9 (1,286 Views)

Community Manager
@KamiShadux Thank you for updating us, sorry to hear we could not get this working for you.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 9 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too,it's badly

Message 7 of 9 (758 Views)

★ Novice

Hey! I know it's been some years since this post but I have bought BFN and I'm having the same issue with the black screen. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix. I have cleared the cache, repaired the game, repaired the ea app, runned it as an admin, allowe it through windows firewall, tried to run it in difrrent windows (7,8 etc) and nothing fixed it. My only guesse's is that the problem is either a hardware issue or the bfn.exe app is broken.

Message 8 of 9 (113 Views)

★ Novice

Please help me fix this..

Message 9 of 9 (111 Views)