Re: bf1.exe - Bad Image

by Battlefamed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf1.exe - Bad Image

★ Novice

Hello everyone , I was wondering if some of you could help me.

I had gone to other posts about this issue "bf1.exe - bad Image" So after looking into this I saw that all the people having this issue were on the sims 4. I tried their method that Tom suggested was to update and install the latest C++ Redist files and make sure my windows is up to date. I've tried that and I've also tried uninstalling then re-installing , running as admin , restarts PC refreshes and driver updates. The biggest issue on this is that when I first got Battlefield 1 I was able to play the game roughly 20 days ago the day before I went on vacation. What could've happened in 20 days to stop battlefield from working? And if the missing C++ Drive is the solution , then I don't where to install it. Please help me. I was soooo looking forward to playing this awesome game when I got back. 

C:/Program Files [x86]/Origin/x64/twitchsdk_64_ release.dll is either not designed to tun on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation method media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xo000012f

Message 1 of 3 (2,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I simply deleted that .dll file and it worked fine.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,860 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@LaminatedBeef Hi, if you're still having issues with this can you check out Ragnarok's very detailed post in this thread?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bf1-exe-Bad-Image/td-p/5724869

Thanks, hopefully this gets you back up and running. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I simply deleted that .dll file and it worked fine.

Message 3 of 3 (1,861 Views)