Re: bf1 crashes while loading map

by ragnarok013

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

i clean boot it yesterday and it worked perfectly but it started crashing again today even i clean boot my pc, weird

Message 11 of 16 (1,071 Views)

@PreyVu1ture wrote:

i clean boot it yesterday and it worked perfectly but it started crashing again today even i clean boot my pc, weird

@2042isNotBF any thoughts on this one?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 12 of 16 (1,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ragnarok013it also crashes with c000374 sometimes, what does this error code mean? Maybe it can help to identify error 

Message 13 of 16 (1,053 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PreyVu1ture  @ragnarok013  Sorry been afk working on other things. So this error can be a sign of a few different things from windows update, program on PC  to corrupt dill file even a piece of hardware / ram going bad :/ 

As you have already run windows scan and done a clean boot Then I would look at the ram as C0000005 typically means that memory got corrupted, so either the OS/Drivers are doing something they shouldn't, or you have a failing RAM module. You can try running memtest86+ and see if it finds any RAM failures you have done pretty much everything else you can do at this point.

Message 14 of 16 (979 Views)

Community Manager

@PreyVu1ture 

Did you eventually get this fixed from your end? Curious if you could share the solution if you got passed this issue. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 16 (815 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PreyVu1ture
dig the memory module failing suggestion
you can check your ram modules pinout and clean them with isoprophilic alcohol or some nongreasy electrical cleaner solution. Sometimes dust (which is electrically conductive) makes ram modules go bonkers.
As already suggested you can download memtest86+ or hiren's boot cd to test your ram modules ONE AT TIME
let me know if this helped you Standard smile

If someone's post helped you please give it an XP ➕
If someone's post solved your issue remember to mark it as "solution" ✔

I'm available through private message! IT/EN
Message 16 of 16 (780 Views)