before i bought the 4350 Apex Coins i got banned

★★★ Newbie

pls EA/respawn/origin unbanned me please 

Message 1 of 14 (2,794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: before i bought the 4350 Apex Coins i got banned

Community Manager

@cyberlynxyt 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (2,768 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
stop cheating
Message 2 of 14 (2,780 Views)

BANNED

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Got Banned with no reason EA Admin ?!!!! before i Play the game (Apex Legends) i Update it, & after  its done, i  run the game. then what happen  to me Next?  it so Annoying Disappointed I'm a very  Disappointed! Disappointed Frown and  i dont know How Long it takes! Please get  backed my account! new Player & this is what happen to me!

Message 3 of 14 (2,772 Views)

Community Manager

@cyberlynxyt 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (2,769 Views)

Re: BANNED

★★ Novice

Yeah I got the same notification like thread starter ss, and I got banned the way u got ban, exactly after updating the game , then I got the notification like that :D just hope that ea will respond

Message 5 of 14 (2,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got banned aswell, they're making huge mistakes

Message 6 of 14 (2,535 Views)

★ Guide
@gtonizuka11 @NineOhThree_ETX
Like what @EA_Barry said. if you feel that you have been mistakenly banned, do appeal the following link on the above. I'm sure EA have a reasonable explanation even if they got it wrong or right.

Hope you guys get back your account.

Cheers!
Message 7 of 14 (2,523 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was blocked without reason today Frown
maybe because of razer synapse (macros)?

and now i'm just try to follow this steps 

Message 8 of 14 (2,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

FAQ: Banned people(hackers/cheaters)

How can it be, that I am banned?

1: you basically got hacked and account misused? (“Why would a person steal your account, if it’s free? Someone you know did it? Or you did cheat and try to hide it?”)

2: your new account got banned after 1hour to 30min? (Someone have cheated on your Hardware; you must ask God, if it’s yourself who cheated like a….. ).

3: Hardware ban is good, then we have a chance to remove the cancer, that never had learned the word fair play, and never had learned to play a game without hacking. If you want me to describe people like that, it wouldn’t be allowed on this forum.

4: Do you feel my accusations is unfair? (people who modify with smoke or level detail or basic hack/cheat, get also banned in Battlefield too by DiCE).

5: Do you want to complain? After spending ingame money on skins and 60-160USD on cheat to win like a… Go on file a complaint and they can see what ID you game run on and what ID the hack was used on and when and what. I know how it works, but I won’t tell you how they do it. Since you got banned for a reason. They should start Hardware ban people in all games, until they learn not to cheat or hack. It only shows, what type of person you are in real life when you cheat.

Go on: and now I’m just try to follow this steps 

6: Good luck with the future, you know the answer by yourself.

Why would anyone cheat?

They cheat because, they don't have the skill for aiming and game sense. And they're losers in real life, and they want to win in-game, because they never win anything in real life.

Me? I don' t have to cheat, I am over the average player so I win in random groups with new player and with real life mate. Why do I post this? Because I hate cheaters, and Hardware ban is the only way to make them understand. Go and buy new pc.

Message 9 of 14 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Meanwhile, thousands of people are getting banned for no apparent reason. They follow the steps to open a case, they wait a week only to get no response or a response from a bot. 

Message 10 of 14 (2,187 Views)