Re: before i bought the 4350 Apex Coins i got banned

by YoungSpawn89

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

EA Barry,

All the people that have been unfairly banned a ticket is filed. I'm still waiting over 3 weeks for a valid response. I even called and had the ticket elevated. If they are looking into this matter, clearly they are looking at a huge data pool, which is tarnished with unfair bans. I have not cheated ever and i have been banned. Had to create a new account that is running off same game files and same hardware and haven't had an issue for two weeks. The anti cheat program during update (or coding issues) contributed to the 100+ to 1000+ un-fair bans and we are getting punished. If EA wants us to submit tickets then they need to solve them yall's fan base would crash if this game actually cost money.

Message 11 of 14 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@h0lyFire 

Considering how inadequate the anti cheat is at the moment it's more than likely it's identifing players using legit software this reinventing the wheel for Anticheat is just sad though they're not mature enough in software to be issuing a release, this guinia pig trial on games by EASY AC which relys heavily on video submissions is pretty sad state of affairs.

Message 12 of 14 (260 Views)

★★★ Novice

YoungSpawn89 thank you. I wouldnt be able to write that better. True story.

FairPlay4Life! Peace

Message 13 of 14 (253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Well VAC on steam take longer time before they response, if your account doesn't have avg level. But else, that is nothing to do, then wait. If you havn't using cheat or hack. Only you know if you did it or not. So file case and wait.
But if you did use something that you should not have used, and now you feel bad for going that way. Well as VAC will say it. 0 tolerance, no Unban.

Message 14 of 14 (216 Views)