battlefront 2 not working on xbox one

by Nathan1463

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefront 2 not working on xbox one

★★★ Newbie

the game wont load past the celebration edition loading screen when first starting on xbox one. Not an internet connection issue. Has the loading animation but has not progressed past this screen

Message 1 of 6 (3,628 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefront 2 not working on xbox one

EA DICE Team

That would be network issues, having any packet loss would help cause this issue - packet loss means you are losing data that the servers needs. @jklauser5447  

Recommend that you take a look on our connective guide. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (3,436 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Can you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps? @Nathan1463 

Power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (3,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I’ve had almost unplayable lag, where every 7 seconds or so my character lags back to the location they were/direction they were looking a few seconds prior. This has persisted across all multiplayer modes for the past month for me, despite numerous power cycles and different launches of the game. Virtually every time I’ve had a strong network connection with 5% or less packet loss. Not having any notable issues like this playing multiplayer on various other titles in past month.
Message 3 of 6 (3,473 Views)

EA DICE Team

That would be network issues, having any packet loss would help cause this issue - packet loss means you are losing data that the servers needs. @jklauser5447  

Recommend that you take a look on our connective guide. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (3,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I had the same problem as nathan and this worked thank u
Message 5 of 6 (3,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as everyone. Can you see to it that Dice fixes it in another patch update? I can't even do multiplayer.

Message 6 of 6 (3,132 Views)