battlefront 2 blackscreen as soon as i start

by kushking12347645

Original Post

battlefront 2 blackscreen as soon as i start

★★★ Newbie

i just downloaded battlefront 2 and as soon as i start it it just goes to fullscreen and blackscren.

Im not sure what it is i have tryed repair 

Message 1 of 3 (501 Views)

Re: battlefront 2 blackscreen as soon as i start

EA DICE Team

Hey, @kushking12347645 make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth reinstalling the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)

Re: battlefront 2 blackscreen as soon as i start

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@kushking12347645 I've had this same issues since I bought it on Steam last year.  I have yet to be able to play it.  I have my Nvidia drivers set to auto update, windows to auto update but no avail.  Pretty bummed....ironically I had bought SWBF1 last week and it launches just fine.....one problem ....like 60 people a day play it(and prob all single player!)  

Only thing that I can think of is my UWS monitor 3840X1080 and not having support for it natively....Ive tried  editing the command lines to force the screen res but there is little infor about the settings to help get me there.

Hope you have better luck than myself on this one because I'm pretty perturbed it doesn't work.....but also dont know where to turn..

Message 3 of 3 (382 Views)