Re: battlefield 1 can't play online

by KNIFER-Brooklyn

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@Xanderkin3321 @Rohorrim_Hunter 

Have you tried to perform Clean Boot? Reinstalling the game might solve this. I know reinstalling the game can take a while, but it should fix all the conflicts in game files, if you have any.

Archi.png
Message 11 of 24 (1,623 Views)

★★ Novice

I also decided to re download the game, it still didn't work

Message 12 of 24 (1,613 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Awesomerulez1 

Can you get in touch with EA Advisors on this https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/? Maybe there is some kind of issue with your EA Account.

Let us know how you are doing.

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 13 of 24 (12,819 Views)

★★ Novice

I just received an email from EA techs. Apparently I need to map my internet connection or something for them.

Message 14 of 24 (1,584 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Archi After talking with tech support I ended up opening some ports. That did the trick

Message 15 of 24 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It might be your console or something with dice servers it will take a while before your game starts working again

Message 16 of 24 (1,366 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @KNIFER-Brooklyn,

welcome to AHQ - I appreciate you wanting to help fellow Battlefield players, that's one of the things that make this community so special after all. Just a quick tip: The last post is about 8 months old, you can check the date in the top right corner of the post. Hopefully this issue is solved for the original poster.

I'm sure there's plenty of players out there that appreciate your help and their issues are more recent, so keep doing what you're doing, just take a second look at the details of other peoples posts. See you on the Battlefield!

Message 17 of 24 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is the current status of your guys servers pls?

Message 18 of 24 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, I want my money back, I stoped playing when it first came out cause of server issues then put it in tonight to give it a go... reinstalled it re booted Xbox rebooted modem reset ea password!! Same thing as what happened with wildlands... I'll never ever by another ea product as long as I live

Message 19 of 24 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know how to fix now uninstall, turn Xbox off reinstall restart Xbox sign into ea on your laptop stay signed in the reinstall bf1 and open and it should be online

@stealthfulbeast wrote:

Yep, I want my money back, I stoped playing when it first came out cause of server issues then put it in tonight to give it a go... reinstalled it re booted Xbox rebooted modem reset ea password!! Same thing as what happened with wildlands... I'll never ever by another ea product as long as I live

Message 20 of 24 (1,170 Views)