Re: battlefield 1, Matchmaking failed

by midairforce

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hey, thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately I have already tried both. I even tried clean booting on the new user and got no such luck, i made sure the anti-virus was off. I think i might have discovered the cause. So I uninstalled battlefield 1 to free up some storage temperate. After that was finished I installed battlefield 1 on both my computers at the same time, and because the game worked fine until I uninstalled it I'm thinking that could be the cause. Re-installing the game didn't work.

Message 11 of 14 (584 Views)

★ Novice
cant play bf1 online either, bf4 seems fine though, issue started yesterday with no prior problems.
Message 12 of 14 (582 Views)

Community Manager

@midairforce Can you run the System File Checker next? It'll find out if there's any obscure Windows files that may be a factor here. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

@V0MlT In that case you're more likely to have a punkbuster issue, do you get any error message?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 14 (520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David

"windows resources protection did not find any interpreter violations" I started the game up to see if it would just work but sadly no such luck. Man its almost been three weeks since the problem accord. 

Message 14 of 14 (489 Views)