battle pass stuck at 97 season 3

by R3uby

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battle pass stuck at 97 season 3

★★★ Newbie

ive been gaining so much XP in the winter express event but my battle pass is stuck at 97!! its not even going up  what should i do??

In Match summary it shows 98 but in the battle pass section it says 97

Message 1 of 10 (1,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battle pass stuck at 97 season 3

Community Manager

Hey, the Match Summary screen for Winter Express is bugged right now. The first page will show increasingly inflated incorrect XP gain numbers, and will give corresponding fake BP levels. 

Sorry, but you're not earning dozens and dozens of XP per match, it'll usually wind up in the mid thousands, or might break 5 figures after a good match and a win. You can see the actual XP earned on the 2nd match summary page, and this will be correctly added. 

What's happening is that if you play consecutive games of Winter Express, it's not zeroing out the XP for a new game. So if you keep playing the LTM you'll be told you've earned increasingly absurd amounts of XP, but you'll actually be earning the right amount of XP. 

Sorry about the confusion caused by this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,407 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same... on my third time through this level.

Message 2 of 10 (1,503 Views)

★★ Novice
@R3uby Yeah i leveled up to 67 several times now…
https://prnt.sc/qb9y4z,
Message 3 of 10 (1,460 Views)

Battle pass

★★★ Newbie

I am leveling up the battle pass and it is stuck at level 54 when it says I should be at level 56. When I googled to see if this was wide spread problem noticed that it had been when the pass was first released but didn’t see anything recent? 

Message 4 of 10 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, I’m stuck at level 54 though. Took a break from Apex and started playing again this weekend, so has the problem been fixed and did you receive your levels and items? 

Message 5 of 10 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue. Match Summary has told me I have leveled up my battle pass to 52 multiple times but have been stuck at level 50 for the longest.

Message 6 of 10 (1,430 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, the Match Summary screen for Winter Express is bugged right now. The first page will show increasingly inflated incorrect XP gain numbers, and will give corresponding fake BP levels. 

Sorry, but you're not earning dozens and dozens of XP per match, it'll usually wind up in the mid thousands, or might break 5 figures after a good match and a win. You can see the actual XP earned on the 2nd match summary page, and this will be correctly added. 

What's happening is that if you play consecutive games of Winter Express, it's not zeroing out the XP for a new game. So if you keep playing the LTM you'll be told you've earned increasingly absurd amounts of XP, but you'll actually be earning the right amount of XP. 

Sorry about the confusion caused by this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why has it taken this long to get an answer and even longer to see a fix? this has been happening for days now. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,390 Views)

Community Manager

We didn't get the info on Friday and I was out over the weekend. We were pretty sure this was just a visual bug, and now that we can confirm it, we have done so. 

Of course, if actual progress was being lost we'd need to take some much more in-depth steps, so we wanted to be sure we had a handle on the issue before commenting. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 10 (1,301 Views)

Re: Battle pass

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue at level 69

Message 10 of 10 (1,153 Views)