banned

by aaronjt05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned

★★★ Newbie

I decided to download Apex after not playing it for a year or so. I also got a new laptop recently, so this will be the first time downloading Apex on here. When I opened it up, I tried to go to training grounds to see how the controls work again. However, I kept getting this error: "The client's game account has been banned: Banned" I don't remember getting banned, so I checked on the EA website to see if I had any bans, and I have 0 bans right now. Any way to get rid of this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned

Community Manager
Hey @aaronjt05,

Unfortunately we can't help with bans here on the forums. If you've been banned and would like to file a dispute, you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

They'll be able to look into this for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (981 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @aaronjt05,

Unfortunately we can't help with bans here on the forums. If you've been banned and would like to file a dispute, you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

They'll be able to look into this for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 5 (982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

im as well being the banned person after those Esquirt cursing thru mic and i reply thru chat . EA didnt care about mic abuse and other language than english

Message 3 of 5 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yeah i got banned too. been trying to get my account back for a while now. Launched into a game with a few fellas that happened to be partied up. This was a platinum ranked game, my partied up teammates decided to push a silly fight. died immediately. then proceeded to switch their mics to game chat and just spew racist and vulgar comments over and over so I couldnt hear the game audio. My account is now permanently banned. EA doesnt care at all and ive tried multiple times now to get my account back. Not only did i put money into the account but i also had two heirlooms. Cmon EA. i get banning people but you're banning the wrong ones. 

[CM edit: Removed profanity.]

Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

★ Novice
Message 5 of 5 (431 Views)