banned for someone else’s chatlogs?

by uppshur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned for someone else’s chatlogs?

★★★ Novice

Hello.

I have recently been banned from Apex Legends. I got an email saying that there was a violation detected after reviewing my account: Serious Inappropriate Content or Conduct - Directed to Children. The chat logs provided in the email were not from me, they were from another player, directed towards me and my friend. Throughout the duration of the mach this person has insulted us, made crude jokes, and called us a racial slur. I didn’t write anything that would warrant an immediate ban for any a violation, let alone this one. Before this incident, I have used game chat once. I was never toxic or inappropriate with other players. Has there been a misunderstanding?

I’m already at my wits end. I have put so much time and money into this game. Can I get a refund if the ban doesn't get lifted?

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned for someone else’s chatlogs?

Community Manager

@uppshur 

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Re: banned for someone else’s chatlogs?

Community Manager

@uppshur 

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)