banned apex

by Macahan001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned apex

★★★ Novice

I was banned a month ago for cheating. Haven't cheated in my life. EA says they'll review the case in up to 14 days. It's been 30 days now. FFS give me back my account. I've spent time and money on this.

Message 1 of 9 (1,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned apex

Community Manager

Hi @Macahan001

I'm sorry, there isn't a specific ETA we can offer you for hearing back on your ToS case.

Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment. It may be a bit longer before you hear back from the Terms or Service team. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,326 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Macahan001

I'm sorry, there isn't a specific ETA we can offer you for hearing back on your ToS case.

Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment. It may be a bit longer before you hear back from the Terms or Service team. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was randomly banned as well haven't even played the game in months and on top of it I didn't even have that game installed on my pc , posted the claim and still nothing 

Message 3 of 9 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Macahan001 Same here... I've waited almost a month now aswell.
Message 4 of 9 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no ETA? This is ridiculous

Message 5 of 9 (1,160 Views)

★★ Novice

I also got the ban a day before the season update. Apparently, when I opened my account I realized in the club history that I had a win but it was in Chinese. So most likely, the people that likely got banned were because our accounts were hacked by Chinese hackers and they used cheats on them. I have posted my case last month, an EA staff said there wont be any problems since it wasn't me but the next day, I got an email saying I've been permanently banned. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,118 Views)

★ Novice

same with me got banned before the season update. I was banned on 5 Feb 2021 until yesterday EA told me my case was fixed. But when I play Apex still displays that my account was banned.

Message 7 of 9 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same with me, the club history is chinese and im also got banned too

Message 8 of 9 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering has anyone had the problem resolved? it has happened to me also but im only a week in....

Message 9 of 9 (834 Views)