banned and can't start a case

by Coald04

Original Post

banned and can't start a case

★★ Novice

i got banned for nothing, no cheating, not even received any e-mail regarding the ban, i don't even know why i'm banned. When i want to contact ea it's always '403 forbidden'. I just can't do anything. what's going on?

Message 1 of 16 (735 Views)

Re: banned and can't start a case

★ Pro
@Coald04 Appearantly there's a new ban since season 3 when people leave ranked mode early on or something.. Anyways i dont play ranked dont care
Message 2 of 16 (716 Views)

Community Manager

@Coald04  If you wish to appeal an action on an account, please reach out to the Terms of Service team using the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 16 (699 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David hi i cant go to that link. it always says ' 403 forbidden'
Message 4 of 16 (687 Views)

Community Manager

@Coald04 Can you try using a different browser? There's no reason the site shouldn't be available for you. 

If the different browser doesn't help, can you try a restart of your system/router and see if that helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 16 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I actually have a very similar issue! I wanted to login to ea help to check my case and the “403 forbidden” appears. No matter my device or IP address.

Message 6 of 16 (636 Views)

Rif.: banned and can't start a case

★★ Apprentice

I'm in the same situation, exept that i made in time to write to EA support but now i can't see if they answer my question. Also with other browser the "403 Forbidden" still happens.

Message 7 of 16 (635 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David hi i did everything i could, tried a different browser, restarted my modem, even tried another OS, on chrome i could finally enter your link but when i hit 'contact us' i get '403 forbidden' again.
Message 8 of 16 (632 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i didn't recieve any mail with the explaination of my ban, so i don't know either why i'm banned

Message 9 of 16 (614 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you, we're looking into it. 

I can't see what's actions are taken on an account but there were recently some suspensions issued for an exploit Drew McCoy mentions here, if that's a potential factor: https://twitter.com/DKo5/status/1186805263971557379?s=19

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 16 (594 Views)