Re: banned account

by alfaxxtv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to unban my Apex account?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My account has been disabled for 5 months. It was written that they are banned for 168 hours. They wrote that they cannot investigate if they abuse you in voice chat. They wrote that I was to blame because I described in chat what they offended me with so that I could report them. Everyone gets banned. Countless other players' accounts are banned because their teammates report it, even though they are the ones making the mistake. I can't play any ea games while I'm illegally blocked. They say they help, but they don't investigate the case because, as written, they don't know. And that's why I get banned! Unblock them. Normal game, normal teammate!

[CM - Edited title for clarity]

Message 1 of 17 (41,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @RexPetrux,

We are unable to review or change any account bans or suspensions via the forums.

For this you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team using these steps.

Once the ToS team has completed their investigation they will reach back out to you via email so please keep an eye out for that to arrive, thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (41,417 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RexPetrux,

We are unable to review or change any account bans or suspensions via the forums.

For this you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team using these steps.

Once the ToS team has completed their investigation they will reach back out to you via email so please keep an eye out for that to arrive, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 17 (41,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Mako  I also had the same thing happened to me , as of today suddenly I got perma banned because of toxic chat in my ranked games. I am playing solo and always ended up with a qued duo who reported me although they were at fault . While I do admit that what I wrote isnt a good thing , do EA teams really investigate who is at fault? I just send an email hope I can get justice by getting my acc back and suspend those griefers. Thanks

Message 3 of 17 (41,037 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RuriGiovanni,

When a report is made, the team doesn't look through to determine who was "at fault" or take sides in an argument, but rather they'll look at whether the reported activity was a violation of the User Agreement

If the others involved had made inappropriate comments as well, please be sure you had reported them and their own comments will be investigated separately.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 17 (41,002 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako I updated my game and it just says that im banned when i try to start a game and i dont remember being banned when i stopped playing a long time ago can i get a reason why im banned please
Message 5 of 17 (40,933 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @alfaxxtv,

We are unable to review account bans on the forums, sorry.

Please reach out to our support team and they should be able to take a look at your account if you're just looking for information about the action.

If you'd like to appeal that action, you can create an appeal here and our Terms of Service team will check into that for you, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 6 of 17 (40,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this people are lazy they are not helping anyone it's very sad to see something like this happening 

Message 7 of 17 (40,796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GadoTHElioN99 they don't help, I don't know why they work. they block others, they don't investigate the case, they admitted that they can't monitor the voice chat and also that they are lying, they have all the correspondence
Message 8 of 17 (40,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for me on December 2021 i was angry at my teammate cause he cost us to lose the game and i did comment some harassment at him and for that he reported me and EA or wherever they give me notice not to do it again from that time till now on 02 August 2022 i got banned cause of harassment i said the FU word on comment it was some wraith player who kept pushing and cost us to lose the game i was angry the thing is I'm not worried about getting banned for 3 days but I'm worried why this ban it never reset or go back to normal when time passes but it keeps going high and high till you get permanent ban you see how bad this people are i mean any one can make a mistake or get angry once in a while it's a mistake so why this ban don't decrease when time passes but it increases only i think they do this on purpose so people will spend more money 💰 every time they get banned and they open another account EA just taking profit from us they don't give a thing about the costumer 

Message 9 of 17 (40,761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GadoTHElioN99
you are right but this EA :D is the worst such platform. it was written that they were banned for 168 hours due to the fault of others, this was 5 months ago. they lie, they talk to each other. they don't work, it's not their profession, they just come here
Message 10 of 17 (40,754 Views)