ban not by my mistake

by hohgegvvv821

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ban not by my mistake

★★★ Newbie

hello. I certainly did not think that I would write here, but a serious concern than you think. so, to explain everything in order, it was a week ago, I bought a pretty powerful computer from one person so that you can get qualified equipment on it so normally. I watched videos on apex, I decided to try to play in it. registered without problems (since I had never played it before, I created a new account). I played a certain number of matches and suddenly a sign "Account blocked: Banned" pops up in front of me. as far as I understand, this means that this hardware is blocked in your database, but please pay attention to the fact that I have never used third-party software in my life and am generally a new player in Apex Legends, so I would really like to ask you to unban my hardware I just want to play and didn't do anything wrong. (my id is hohgegvvv821)

Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ban not by my mistake

@hohgegvvv821

By any chance was the pc second hand. If so it may already have had a hardware ban given to the previous owner. 

Nonetheless the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)

All Replies

Re: ban not by my mistake

@hohgegvvv821

By any chance was the pc second hand. If so it may already have had a hardware ban given to the previous owner. 

Nonetheless the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)