backup codes

by coordinator105

Original Post

Accepted Solution

backup codes

★ Novice

Hello. Such a problem. Recently I changed the mail and did a two-step authentication. Now my phone will not come with the SMS security code. I lost my backup codes. What should I do?

Message 1 of 7 (17,051 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: backup codes

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you are unable to log in with the affected account, please create a new Origin account.
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (19,482 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you are unable to log in with the affected account, please create a new Origin account.
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 7 (19,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how can i log in if i can't use a code

Message 3 of 7 (15,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my brother have same problen, he got new cell phone now how can he relink his account? no info given by EA, what a joke

Message 4 of 7 (12,855 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@4ish wrote:

my brother have same problen, he got new cell phone now how can he relink his account? no info given by EA, what a joke

For what type of game? A cellphone/smart device game or a pc game (Tapped Out, Fifa, MUT?) Not sure what we are talking about here.

If he logged into the game with his Origin account and made a password for it, then he just has to use the same log in details. If it was linked with facebook, he needs to log back in with his facebook account.

If it's a pc game and he needs a backup code and can't find it, he needs to contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com . You need to contact a game advisor from a pc and not a cell phone or smart device.

Message 5 of 7 (12,849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*Deleted*

Message 6 of 7 (12,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is bulls hit I need back up codes for fifa app
Message 7 of 7 (7,943 Views)