Re: auction house locked

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

auction house locked

★★★ Newbie

I signed into my account today and it says that my access is denied to my auction/trade block. Can you please explain to me why this has occurred, or how long it will last?

Thanks.....

Refills

Message 1 of 7 (6,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Rekils

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (6,487 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Rekils

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (6,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you're saying I got permanently banned?

Message 3 of 7 (6,248 Views)

Community Manager

@Rekils

No, if you think we have actioned your account incorrectly then you can appeal and if we find the action was taken incorrectly then it will be overturned.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (6,234 Views)

Madden 18 Mut Issues

★★ Newbie

I'm having issues regaining access to my MUt 18 auctions and trades feature. How do I regain access?

Message 5 of 7 (6,178 Views)

Auction block locked

★★★ Newbie
So for over a week my auction/trade block has been denied access to and I don’t know why. I’ve attempted to contact ea through email twice now and no luck. Any suggestions??
Message 6 of 7 (6,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I need help my auction locked and i never Dident anything wrong I’ve spent thousands of dollars on this game and now I’m locked out so upsetting if I can’t get this resolved im done with ea games just terrible
Message 7 of 7 (4,780 Views)