ask

by CountyTurnip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ask

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey Apex i'm trying to play and I keep getting kicked out of my game its been happening really often and its got to the point were I some times have a hard time getting in the lobby. 

My Ign -

System-Pc

It would be a big help if you can help me out in anyway please let me know and if anyone else has the same problem and fixed it please help me out.

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ask

Community Manager

@CountyTurnip If you're getting the code:net message this can happen for a few issues. First I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor to have your account looked at. If everything looks good we may need to try connection troubleshooting, in which case we have a Basic and Advanced guide to check out. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@CountyTurnip Do you get any error messages when you get kicked out?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Community Manager

@CountyTurnip If you're getting the code:net message this can happen for a few issues. First I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor to have your account looked at. If everything looks good we may need to try connection troubleshooting, in which case we have a Basic and Advanced guide to check out. 

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)