apex

by Mystic_Zoldyk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex

★★ Novice

Can anyone in the support team please help. My account got banned for no reason and I never cheated or exploited too. if this has something to do with another issue i have which is "This account is being used on another device" issue please do something about it 

Message 1 of 11 (1,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex

Community Manager

Hey @Mystic_Zoldyk you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,764 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mystic_Zoldyk you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,765 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Please recover it, I've spent a lot of time on my account and apex is one of my favorite games. I've contacted EA Help and i just wanted to know on when's the estimated time that this issue will be resolved

Message 3 of 11 (1,734 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mystic_Zoldyk you will need to wait for the team to respond.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,725 Views)

★ Novice

Same here dude, I already filled 6 cases and the result is the same, it is like I am running in circle with this issue, my account has been ban for almost 3 months. Same email respond no chat support rep. to talk to. I am losing hope with my case, the only thing I ask is my account would be recover or not or if I can still play Apex legends? but same response file for case and blah blah. Now I know what people complain about EA is because of this non-value you get from the admin. A simple yes or no would be enough so I would not hope for something. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,649 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Mystic_Zoldyk They said banned twice
Message 6 of 11 (1,534 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Probably detected some software you were using

Message 7 of 11 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
为什么账号被封了
Message 8 of 11 (969 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @JDMLY1919, I'm sorry to hear that you got banned. Best thing you can do now is contact TOS Team (Terms of service Team) in order to resolve an issue. I suggest you to follow steps bellow in order to contact support team, from there they will help you redirect and open a dispute about your ban.

1. Go to the EA Help web page (https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

2. Choose a game you want to ask questions about (in your case it would be Apex Legends)

3. Choose a platform are you playing on

4. Click on "Tehnical Support" under first topic

5. Then click on "Conectivity"

6. You can pick any of the listed support contact options. Please note that if you are sending an email, it has to be in great detail due to waiting time to speed up the process if possible.

Good luck and hope you will resolve an issue as soon as possible! Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Message 9 of 11 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After entering the website, my interface is blank. Is there a solution

Message 10 of 11 (565 Views)