Re: apex won't load into lobby origin

by KLYPii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex won't load into lobby origin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

apex won't load into lobby 

i have already contacted help twice and did all they have told me such as rebooting into safe mode ipconfig flush firewall disabling and repairing and reinstalling thrice already i am so frustrated in how this is even possible 

Message 1 of 5 (4,466 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I was able to fix this problem by downloading the steam version and using it instead

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (4,245 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@KLYPii yeah same here. it also happens on the steam version for me its very fustrating. i have contacted the support twice already and they say to flush dns and ''repair'' the game. none have worked so far
Message 2 of 5 (4,426 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow at least I know i'm not the only one. This issue never happened pre-Season 8, for me at least. I'm assuming its a bug because it doesn't even allow you to get in which sucks because I wanna play the game so bad lol.

Message 3 of 5 (4,390 Views)

Champion

Please do the following:
1. Run the game as administrator
--------------------------------------------
2:  Verify that your drivers are all up-to-date
3. Verify and Repair the game files.
4. Try to clear your Origin cache by doing the following:>How to clear Origin Cache<
5. Repair Easy Anti Cheat 
C>Program Files x86>Origin Games>Apex>EasyAntiCheat and open easy anti chat setup
Click on "Repair Service".
6. Do you have any third party softwares running (Anivirus, discord, firewall etc)?

> 6.1 Antivirus - Try to whitlist the game in your antivirus software and see if this helps.

>> 6.2 Discord - Disable discord overlay and hardware acceleration since they can cause an issue.

>>> 6.3 Firewall - Allow connections through the firewall

7. Run CCleaner and Malwarebytes and see if the result may help your situation.<
8. Re-install the game
9. Changing language and then change it back to your original language (This has been reported to help in some issues).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (4,374 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to fix this problem by downloading the steam version and using it instead

Message 5 of 5 (4,246 Views)