apex twitch prime loot not showing up PC

by wolfofanubis

Original Post

apex twitch prime loot not showing up PC

★★★ Novice

got twitch prime, linked it to the correct ea account, claimed apex loot. thrity logins later and still not skin or apex packs. help pls

Message 1 of 9 (7,420 Views)

Re: apex twitch prime loot not showing up PC

★★★ Novice

literally as i finished writing this they appeared... ignore this 

Message 2 of 9 (7,415 Views)

★ Novice

I'm still having this issue

Message 3 of 9 (7,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@wolfofanubis  Out of curiosity, are you now having more crashes once you've linked these accounts and received the Twitch Prime loot?

Message 4 of 9 (7,410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Joefro007  Fully exit Apex Legends, and then relaunch the game. Origin also may need to finish post-processing once the game has closed to fully clear any temp files generated by the game.

Message 5 of 9 (7,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried it all and it had no effect. I even relinked Twitch and EA 2x to be sure. Unloged from both Origin and Twitch and logged back in. Rebooted my PC :D Nothing helped. I had to contact EA support to actually solve the problem manually for me. And they did. It took but a few mins.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Me-nor-any-of-my-friends-got-the-Twitch-Prime-Loot-Pack/m...

Message 6 of 9 (7,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no packs for me either. another epic fail by EA. they never learn. smfh

Message 7 of 9 (6,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on PS4 and I have linked my twitch with my PlayStation, my Amazon with my twitch, and my EA with my twitch. Using the same email for my PlayStation log in as well as my EA. I have claimed and authorized the two accounts and I have restarted the game multiple times. I have disconnected my accounts as well and reconnected them but nothing has happened. Please help

Message 8 of 9 (5,689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@wolfofanubis Wish i was that lucky.. Ive been claiming the Apex * since it started with mirage and the Kraber skin.. everything is correctly connected and yet still i get nothing.. Ive emailed LITERALLY everyone a million times to no avail.. only to have "my tickets processed" and never hear another word from Twitch/Amazon support ever again..
Message 9 of 9 (3,378 Views)