Re: Apex Legends & Twitch Prime account linked correctly yet haven't receive

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex twitch prime linked correctly to account yet haven't recieved skins

★★★ Novice

I play on Xbox and have previously claimed both the Gibraltar and Loba skins and still have access to my twitch prime subscription. However when I claimed both the pathfinder Swim Buddy skin and the Mixtape Gun Charm it didn't appear on my apex account so what can I do?

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey there. 

If you're still having any trouble with those Twitch Prime rewards please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)

All Replies

Apex Legends & Twitch Prime account linked correctly yet haven't received items

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox and have previously claimed all other items successfully and still have access to my twitch prime subscription. However when I claimed both the pathfinder Swim Buddy skin and the Mixtape Gun Charm it didn't appear on my apex account so what can I do?

Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

If you're still having any trouble with those Twitch Prime rewards please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)