Re: apex new update get crash

by Xandervex

Original Post

apex new update get crash

★★ Novice

since the season3 drop i cannot play any more betwean two or three game ..i went to restart my pc to play agian ... this is a big problem you need really to solve it

please help i got crashed in apex legend my pc is brand new .. its i7 9700k 1080ti sli .. single gpu for this game .. no autoexect no novid nothing ..please help  

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Hey @Tnight7 

There are some known problems with the Intel i7 and I9 processors.

This issue is under investigation and will get patched soon.

SourceApex Dev Tracker - PC hangs 100% CPU Ussage

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)

★★★ Novice

From Scriptacus on Reddit yesterday, 10/8/19.

"We're working on it and hoping for tomorrow, but we can't rush the update at the risk of introducing new issues. The "fix" isn't the kind where you find an obvious bug, change a few variables, and it works. This particular bug involves timing issues in the job/thread queue getting hung up, which is an extremely low level system; any changes to it need to be carefully vetted and tested across as many hardware configurations as possible, which takes time. Ideally we would have a way for players to opt-in to "beta" builds for fixes like this (like Steam has), but unfortunately we don't have that capability at present. I know none of this information helps you or anyone experiencing the issue to crash less, but I do hope the added context and clarity reduces your frustration with how long it's taking."

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)